Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Sustainable
Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Ethical
Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Eco Friendly
Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Eco Conscious
Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Cruelty Free
Holyfield Hoodie, Black by Wawwa - Environmentally Free

Holyfield Hoodie, Black

Regular price $97.00 20% off everything at checkout!



Made from pure cotton, Wawwa's Holyfield hoodie is a staple for keeping comfy in the cosier seasons. A staple in any wardrobe for layering outside or lounging around. The custom cut is made for a boxy fit so doesn't bunch up around the hem.

100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
Ethically Made in UK

Brand + Sustainability

When Wawwa started, they wanted to make a change in the way people approach what they wear. Wawwa wanted to make a more sustainable option, well designed clothes, that looked good and did good. Wawwa aims to make a product that lasts longer, negating the need for it to be replaced and minimising it’s effect on the planet, because we've only got one.

In 2018 Wawwa pushed the boundaries with sustainable sourcing further and sourced a yarn made from 100% recycled materials to make their clothes with. 40% of the yarn is made from recycled PET plastic that otherwise would end up polluting our oceans and the other 60% is from organic cotton off cuts from Wawwa clothing, that would otherwise end up in landfills. So far they have made tote bags, a limited supply of t-shirts and sweatshirts from the material. But in 2019 Wawwa aimed to have their entire t-shirt collection made from this recycled material.

Product Details

Recycled Polyester Size Label
Loop back Sweatshirt

Custom Cut and Sewn
330 GSM

Care + Size Guide

Machine wash with cold water

Wash inside out with like colors


We recommend picking your usual size

Shipping + Returns

Our Promise


Every item we carry must meet our fair-labor and fair-trade standards, empowering people and lifting up diverse communities.


Every item must meet our material, ingredient and manufacturing standards, resulting in only the most sustainable options.


All of our items must be entirely vegan and cruelty-free, elevating our collective capacity for love, empathy and compassion.